Consultant local - Maroc
|Entreprise||Women's World Banking - Maroc||Lieu||Maroc (Maroc)|
|Type de contrat||CDD|
|Fonction :||Journalisme / Traduction|
Women’s World Banking (WWB) is an international network of MFIs in several countries to bring financial services and information to low-income entrepreneurs. Its mission is to expand the economic assets, participation, and power of poor women as entrepreneurs and economic agents by opening their access to finance, knowledge and markets. It seeks to alleviate global poverty by expanding the economic assets, participation, and power of the poor, especially women.
About the Job:
WWB is seeking a French-English translator/interpreter. S/he will be responsible for providing accurate and skillful language translation and interpretation services for multiple projects and/or publications during the agreed upon project period.
- Accurate and skillful simultaneous interpretation between French and English during in-person meetings in Morocco;
- Translation services for phone calls between Women’s World Banking and Moroccan MFI team members;
- Translation of documents/materials between English and French, including PowerPoint presentations, trip reports etc. with quick turnaround.
- Proven expertise in accurate and skillful translation/interpretation between English and French;
- Skilled at simultaneous translation and ability to switch back-and-forth between English and French;
- Knowledge of finance and insurance technical terms;
- Ability to travel within Morocco as necessary for engagements with WWB's team;
- Availability and commitment throughout the duration of the project to provide services for in-field engagements (1-2 week duration, daily commitment) and phone calls as solicited by the WWB's project team.
Please mention “RFQ: Local Consultant” in the subject line.
Women's World Banking